SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST:
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
Amy is the host of The Expat Experience podcast, and she joins me this week to discuss her expat journey and how she landed up in Hamburg, Germany. She also talks about her experiences learning German and making friends.
Visit her website: https://www.theexpatexperience.org/
- The Elbphilharmonie building in Hamburg: https://www.elbphilharmonie.de/de/
- More info about the freelance visa: EP. 24: The German Freelance Visa (James from LiveWorkGermany.com)
- Vlad who was previously a guest on my show now has his own podcast (in Romanian): Diasporacast
Join my newsletter, follow me everywhere, and listen to the podcast!
- Sign up for my newsletter (never ever any spam)
- Discuss your opinions on this episode in the The Germany Experience Facebook group!
- Follow me on Instagram and Twitter.